Welcome to FEM-Design API! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

FEM-Design API

A place for FEM-Design API users to gather

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #feedback or contact the admins.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the FEM-Design APIcommunity! :wave:

You made it this far, so why not introduce yourself? Tell us a little bit about what you do and what you’re into! And since you’re there, why not adding a profile picture, it’s good etiquette!

I’ll start :raising_hand_man:
I’m Marco, Product Owner of FEM-Design API and currently based in Florence. I have previously worked in the industry designing pieces of art. :link: Marco Pellegrino
I studied Civil Engineering in Italy and self taught programming, one of my first languages was Python but currently coding in c# :boom:

When I’m not adding new bugs to the FEM-Design API codebase you might find me walking in the mountains, riding my bike or coding while in a swimming pool :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hello everyone! :wave:

Following Marco’s example, I’d like to share a few brief lines about myself. I’m Andi, and I work as an API developer at StruSoft. I’m currently pursuing my Masters in Budapest, Hungary. I am studying structural engineering, and I have a deep interest in bridges. :mortar_board: :bridge_at_night:

I am relatively new to the development field, having started this year, but I’m enthusiastic about working on your requests and learning from them.

In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, taking long walks or going hiking in the mountains. :mountain:

4 Likes

Hey guys! My name is Ryan, I’m a researcher, software engineer and computational designer based in Copenhagen. I just started a consultancy called Graph - we work with a range of industries, from game development, AECO, manufacturers (particularly digital timber production), and I’m very interested in following the development of the API, it’s licensing forms, and how I might built it into our tech stack.

In that regard, if anyone wants to run tests or prototypes, then I have been working with Google Cloud Platform and all it has to offer. On the contrary, I have little serious experience with FEM-Design, so it could be nice to team up.

Great job so far from what I’ve seen guys. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes