Error message " The process cannot access the file..." [SOLVED]

Hi,

I started to receive this message (see picture), “The process cannot access trhe file xxxx because it is being used by another process” I don’t know what is wrong, tried to restart computer move folder location etc etc. I tried to open up another file and that link seems to be working fine.

Another issues I am also facing is that it stopped calculating the snow load all of sudden when I added on another type of load… Is there a limit to how complex the model can be and the amount of loads you may add on ?

Hi @erikaj87

Can you please double check that your worflow regarding to connection looks similar as the image on green?
The asynchronous components mostly required a clearly state flow.

There are no limits on the complexity of the loads. If something does not seems to work properly, you can try to manually open the model.struxml that the API saves in your working folder. FEM-Design might gives you some insights

Hi.
Yes they are connected as your image. It worked fine recently, this issue started all of sudden for some reason. The only difference I have done is to adding more loads and updated the geometry.

Hi!

As you can see from the Dahsed line of Model, you are trying to run more model on the same time and it is not possible :slight_smile:

You need to do some “flatten” in your input in model.Construct.

Ok thanks I got it to work now thank you. :slight_smile: